A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy F Harris MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leroy F. Harris practice?
- Dr. Leroy Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Harris practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Infectious Disease Doctors.