A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Haugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugh graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Haugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy M. Haugh practice?
Dr. Leroy Haugh practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.