Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Heldt
Dr. Leroy Heldt, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Vacaville, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Heldt is affiliated with Northbay Vacavalley Hospital, Sutter Davis Hospital and NorthBay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Heldt has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical...
Dr. Leroy Heldt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.
Dr. Mahr Elder
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry
Vacaville, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Donald Tyler Jr
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, Urology
Travis Afb, CA 6.50 mi21
Dr. Jennifer Liu
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Practice
Fairfield, CA 6.93 mi10