Dr. Leroy Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leroy Jackson?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Leroy Jackson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017

Very Professional

I have very pleased with this doctor. He has brought my A1C down from 10.3 to a 6.1. He has always taken the time to listen to my concerns and always providing current testing. He was willing to work with me to find a solution unique to my situation,

October 28th, 2015

Good luck getting his office to call you back when you have a question or problem. I have called every other day for over a week and requested a call back.......NO LUCK!! He wants his pay, but he isn't there for you!

September 16th, 2015

WARNING: Leroy Jackson only cares about the bottom line...$$$

Tricare Prime referred me out to this doctor. I waited about a month to get in to see him and they did not schedule me for what my PCP specifically referred me for even though they had the referral, notes and my labs. Once I got to the appointment, the front desk women was extremely disorganized. Seemed flustered and like she wasn't sure what she was doing. The only positive thing I have to say is that the nurse who took my vitals was kind. Once I waited another 10 minutes in the back for the doctor to finally come in ( I could hear him outside the door talking to staff about everything but patients/work), I was severely disappointed. He refused treatment to me because the test that my PCP wanted me to have done was "expensive". I asked him if it was expensive for me the patient or for him the doctor. He said it was expensive for him to order, that he would not preform the test for me and that I can go back to the hospital where I was originally seen to have them do it. Even though I have good insurance and would pay any co-pays, THIS DOCTOR ONLY CARES ABOUT THE BOTTOM LINE, NOT THE PATIENTS. I would never see him or recommend anyone to see him!! Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough, he wanted me to schedule again in 2 months so that he would know how it all worked out. Not because he cares or was helping me in any way, but because he would be able to charge and get paid for another useless appointment. Will NEVER see him again. I would pay for this "expensive" test out of my pocket before going back there. So insensitive, rude and shouldn't be a doctor!!!

March 13th, 2015

I appreciate the professionalism of Dr. Jackson. He was prompt, polite and asked all the pertinent questions. He offered me the time to ask any questions that I might have and addressed them.( I am a very busy person and appreciate the fact that he did not waste his or my time with idle chit chat). ...Although I had brought with me labs from a few months ago he ordered some more extensive test. The office staff was top of the line. Having come from 2 hours away and being unfamiliar with the area, they sent me off with a mapquest printout for the return trip. They went above and beyond the call of duty! GREAT VISIT!

July 1st, 2014

I agree with the first post. RUN! RUN! did I say Run! He doesn't listen. I called seveal times to speak with him concerning my symptoms. He never returned my call. Made an appointment. We talked about the problems. His response was let;s do more blood work. I asked what would be my plan of treatment. He didn't have one. He may have spent 4 minutes with me .This is my last time there.

April 29th, 2014

shouldn't be a doctor maybe a mad scientists

Horrible.no compassion at all. Everyone is the same in his eyes. When you try and explain your symptoms he makes you feel like your imagining things. I called for records of my visits and his notes were contradictive. Its almost seemed like the notes were copied which proves he doesn't listen.! Arrogant to say the least. Go to him if your ok with no results

February 7th, 2017