Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Osteopath

15425 N Greenway Hayden Loop
Suite A300
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-607-1124
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Scottsdale on Jun 24th, 2013

My Boyfriend has been going to Dr. K for several years now. He had a bad case of Shingles and the doctor was very informative and has kept a very close eye on the progression and healing process. Dr. K also has been able to keep my Boyfriends blood pressure under control. The most convenient besides the location is that blood work can be performed in the office which eliminates another stop and wait time.

|  Best Physician In Arizona!  |  show details
by Grateful Patient of Dr. Kareus! on Apr 16th, 2013

I am a 27 year-old female with multiple chronic health problems that require regular doctor visits and treatments. I've been a patient at Pueblo Family Physicians for over 12 years. When my previous physician retired, a family member recommended that I see Dr. Kareus in the same practice. Being a woman in my 20's with some "sensitive" health problems, I was a little nervous about seeing to an older male doctor, as I have always seen female physicians. Immediately after meeting Dr. Kareus, I felt completely comfortable! He is an extremely compassionate, patient, and knowledgeable physician with a genuine interest in his patients' needs. I trust Dr. Kareus implicitly with all of my health care needs. He takes the time to explain diagnoses and treatments until the patient clearly understands everything. He listens carefully to everything the patient tells him and takes it all into consideration when determining the best treatment(s) for the patient, both in the long term and short term. Thanks to Dr. Kareus I have a better understanding of my health problems. My symptoms and overall health have significantly improved! I am grateful for the help and hope that Dr. Kareus has given me!