A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Kyoungman Kim MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leroy K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Leroy Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Kim practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Addison Internists.