A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Korb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Korb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Korb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Korb graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Korb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warren General Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
- Swedish Med Ctr -Seattle, Seattle, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Jay Korb MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy J. Korb practice?
- Dr. Leroy Korb has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Korb practices Radiation Oncology near Warren, PA.
See Warren Radiation Oncologists.