A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Korb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Korb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Korb, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Korb graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Korb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warren General Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
- Swedish Med Ctr -Seattle, Seattle, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy J. Korb practice?
Dr. Leroy Korb practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kane, PA and Russell, PA.
See Warren Oncologists.