Learn more about Dr. Leroy Marmion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Marmion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marmion
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Marmion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Marmion, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmion graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Marmion has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Charles Marmion MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leroy C. Marmion practice?
- Dr. Leroy Marmion has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Marmion practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists and Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.