Learn more about Dr. Leroy Marmion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Marmion is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marmion
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Marmion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Marmion, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marmion graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Marmion has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Charles Marmion MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leroy C. Marmion practice?
- Dr. Leroy Marmion has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Marmion practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists and Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.