A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Odom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Odom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Odom has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy Odom practice?
Dr. Leroy Odom practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, Sports Medicine, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Internists, Katy Gastroenterologists, Katy General Practitioners, Katy Sports Medicine Doctors, and Katy Surgeons.