A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Odom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Odom, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Odom has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Odom MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy Odom practice?
- Dr. Leroy Odom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Odom practices Gastroenterology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Gastroenterologists.