A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Osborne is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Osborne, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Osborne has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy R Osborne DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy R. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Leroy Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Osborne practices Anesthesiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Anesthesiologists.