A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Ounanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Ounanian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ounanian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ounanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Levon Ounanian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leroy L. Ounanian practice?
- Dr. Leroy Ounanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Ounanian practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.