A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Pacheco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pacheco has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy A Pacheco MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy A. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Leroy Pacheco has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Pacheco practices Rheumatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Rheumatologists.