A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy M Parker MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy M. Parker practice?
- Dr. Leroy Parker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Parker practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Mashpee, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.