Learn more about Dr. Leroy Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy M. Parker practice?
Dr. Leroy Parker practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Mashpee, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.