A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Rabbani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Elazar Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Leroy E. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Leroy Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Rabbani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.