Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Roberts Jr
Dr. Leroy Roberts Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with other offices in Angier, NC and Fayetteville, NC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Bladen County Hosp, Elizabethtown, Nc, Cape Fear Valley Health System and Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital. Dr. Roberts has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Roberts Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Leroy Roberts Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.