inactive

Leroy L Schroeder MD Patient Reviews

August 4th, 2013
man knows his stuff
dr Schroeder is a skilled, intelligent man. he caught my thyroid cancer and sent me to a specialist in Columbus. I hold him in high regard. he has a direct, aggressive manner. I would prefer a doctor who is going to push for results. most of the people who have issues with him, don't want to follow orders. as long as your follow what he feels is best for your health you'll get along fine.

August 9th, 2011
He is a world class jerk. He is exceptionally rude. Very condescending. Would not listen to any of my concerns. He knew everything and that was that. Had me in tears. Several people I know feel the same way about him. Will not ever recommend him to anyone. It was apparent he treats his staff the same way.

March 29th, 2011
My 75 year old Mother had a nodule on her thyroid. Dr. Schroeder told her it was cancer and she needed a specialist. Turned out the cleveland clinic informed us the only way to tell whether the thyroid is cancerous is to remove and biopsy it. Turned out, NO cancer. Dr Schroeder scared us to death! Bad doctor!