Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr
Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sterling is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Orthopedic & Spine Hospital, Twelve Oaks Hospital-Riveroaks and Park Plaza Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Pareshkumar Patel
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Soran Hong
Houston, TX 0 mi39
Dr. James Young Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi42