Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Leroy Sterling Jr?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 16th, 2013

Physician Review

I have been a patient several years and will not change physicians unless Dr. Sterling retires. As a nurse, my expectations of a physician are very high and Dr. Sterling has never failed to live up to my expectations. I like that he spends time with me and answers all of my questions - I do not feel "rushed" when in his office. I have also seen him interact with his hospitalized patients - very caring and concerned about the welfare of each one. Sometimes emergencies arise and he is late for the appt but that is to be expected. It would also be more professional if staff identified themselves when answering the telephone. I would and have suggested that others go to Dr. Sterling for treatment.

July 6th, 2017