A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Willson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Willson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Willson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Willson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Montgomery Willson MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leroy M. Willson practice?
- Dr. Leroy Willson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Willson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Cardiologists.