A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Willson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Willson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Willson graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Montgomery Willson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leroy M. Willson practice?
- Dr. Leroy Willson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Willson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Internists and Great Falls Cardiologists.