A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wombold graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wombold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sac-Osage Hospital
- St John`s Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wombold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Wombold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy D. Wombold practice?
Dr. Leroy Wombold practices Surgery near El Dorado Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MO and Rolla, MO.
See El Dorado Springs Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elroy Wombold