A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LeRoy Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LeRoy Yates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LeRoy Yates, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Yates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Medical Center Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LeRoy Louis Yates MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. LeRoy L. Yates practice?
- Dr. LeRoy Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. LeRoy Yates practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.