Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Yates
Dr. Leroy Yates, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, IA, with another office in Bettendorf, IA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hematology and General Surgery. Dr. Yates is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center East, UnityPoint Health Trinity Bettendorf and Genesis Medical Center, West Central Park. Dr. Yates has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Yates has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Leroy Yates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, IA.
Dr. William Olson
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Davenport, IA 0.36 mi17
Dr. Rammohan Marla
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Davenport, IA 0.36 mi26
Dr. Paul Figge Jr
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Davenport, IA 0.37 mi43