A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wongsarnpigoon
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Wongsarnpigoon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wongsarnpigoon graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Wongsarnpigoon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Maryville Scott Nolan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon practice?
- Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.