A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wongsarnpigoon graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Wongsarnpigoon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Maryville Scott Nolan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon practice?
- Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lerwut Wongsarnpigoon practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.