Dr. Les Gavora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Les Gavora?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Les Gavora?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2016

Great Doctor

Won't waste a lot of words! A Superb doctor and a great diagnostician. He has patience, and a good follow through. What else is there?

February 3rd, 2016

Great internist!

Dr. Gavora is thorough, explains things well, and includes the patient in decisions regarding medical treatment. His bedside manner is excellent. Overall, Dr. Gavora is an excellent primary care physician.

September 21st, 2015

the most rud doctor I

He didn't have a any patient when I didn't know how to explain about the medical story and some point He got angry he refused to visited me,and he gave me a option that I could go or come back with whole written medical history if I want to be his patient,and said "good bye"

February 20th, 2014

I cannot say enough to describe the satisfaction, respect and confidence I hold for Doctor Gavora. This visit was on-time. Doctor Gavora thoroughly discussed my problem, completely examined problem areas physically and recommended solutions and treatments for my problem. Furthermore, he has been the overseer of both my general health and that of my wife for something over twenty years. We both have had .difficult health issues along the way and it is remarkable the care, concern and love displayed by Doctor Gavora. He has always expertly and professionally placed us in the care of doctors specializing in our medical problems. Doctor Gavora is a credit to the medical profession and I would never hesitate to recommend him to others.

November 28th, 2013

I trust Dr. Gavora

I have been a patient of Dr. Gavora's for 20 years and I wouldn't dream of switching to another doctor. Time and time again he has proved his competence and compassion for me and my husband. I first met him when he was asked to consult on my case while I was in the hospital after giving birth. I only had my Ob/Gyn at the time and no general physician. Dr. Gavora prescribed a treatment for me that worked well and my condition improved over night. The first time I made an office visit to see him for a follow up appointment I had my newborn daughter with me. As the appointment came to a close Dr. Gavora told me he needed a urine sample. I looked at him and then at my sleeping daughter lying in her carrier. Sensing my dilemma Dr. Gavora said, "Go ahead. I'll watch her." When I returned there sat Dr. Gavora with my daughter still sleeping soundly. He could have easily called a nurse in to watch my baby and I know that most other doctors would have done so. Dr. Gavora has continued to exhibit this kind of care and compassion to me and my husband. I cannot give him enough accolades.

April 6th, 2017