A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Perkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkowski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Les Perkowski, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkowski graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Perkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Les Perkowski DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Les Perkowski practice?
- Dr. Les Perkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Les Perkowski practices Psychiatry near Dixon, IL.
See Dixon Psychiatrists.