A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Sandknop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Les Sandknop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandknop
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sandknop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandknop graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandknop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Les T Sandknop DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Les T. Sandknop practice?
- Dr. Les Sandknop has 1 office location.
Dr. Les Sandknop practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.