A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Sandknop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Les Sandknop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandknop
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Sandknop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandknop graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandknop has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Les T Sandknop DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Les T. Sandknop practice?
- Dr. Les Sandknop has 1 office location.
Dr. Les Sandknop practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.