Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pack a lunch show details Pack a lunch
Jul 5th, 2012

Went for routine bloodwork 3 times. Each time sat in patient room for over 90 minutes waiting to be seen by a NP. She probably didnt spend 5 minutes with me before rushing me off... I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first two times but after my visit today i can see this is standard and normal business practice for this drs office! Not going back.

Liars show details Liars
Jul 10th, 2011

They're only in it to make a buck, they don't care about the patient. I had to go in for a referral to an eye doctor because my insurance required it. They swore that they wouldn't make any money off my visit and made me come in. Needless to say I'm pretty sure they made out OK at the end of the day....

Excellent Family Practice show details Excellent Family Practice
by Amy Smith on Jul 2nd, 2010

My family and I have been a patient with Sandknop family practice for over 15 years. I have seen Jeff Rickert, Becky Wynn, Margie Chung, Dr. Witherspoon, Dr. Sandknop and others. No matter which doctor\PA you see, you are ALWAYS treated with respect, they all have excellent bedside manner. I have referred several family & friends to their office and they have nothing but good to say. It is not just an assembly line of patients to be seen, they really do care and they take time with each and every patient. Sometimes you may have to wait when you get to a room, but it is well worth the time.