A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Les Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Les Siegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Les Ira Siegel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Les I. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Les Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Les Siegel practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.