A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Szekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Les Szekely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Les Szekely, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekely graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szekely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Les Attila Szekely MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Les A. Szekely practice?
- Dr. Les Szekely has 13 office locations.
Dr. Les Szekely practices Pulmonary Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Pulmonologists.