A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Szekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Les Szekely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Les Szekely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekely graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szekely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szekely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Les A. Szekely practice?
Dr. Les Szekely practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Internists, Doylestown Pulmonologists, Doylestown Urgent Care Centers, and Doylestown Sleep Medicine Doctors.