A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Szekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Les Szekely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Les Szekely, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekely graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szekely has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szekely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Les A. Szekely practice?
Dr. Les Szekely practices Pulmonary Disease near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Pulmonologists.