A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Les Yarmush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Les Yarmush, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarmush graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Yarmush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Les Nathan Yarmush MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Les N. Yarmush practice?
- Dr. Les Yarmush has 6 office locations.
Dr. Les Yarmush practices Anesthesiology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Huntington Anesthesiologists.