Dr. Lesbia Mendez Irizarry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lesbia Mendez Irizarry?

August 7th, 2015

Very rude staff

The doctor is alright, but not worth putting up with the very rude staff. The staff works like they do not like their job and put up a very bad face for this office. If the want more patients to stay they need to address the bad attitude or just replace the entire staff. They were not helpful and gave me an overall attitude my entire time at the office

April 8th, 2015

Great office ..!!

Thank God That even when I read the reviews I still made an appt with Dr Mendez ..the office is going thru some construction to expand the office ..I did notice that the office is very busy not enough employees but I was treated with respect at all times ..I went to get my blood work done and everything they use is disposable ...my referrals were given to me on the day of my visit and the nurse call me for my blood results ..I recommend my friend to this office and so far I have no complains at all ..I suggest to anyone who read reviews try things for your self ..

January 24th, 2014

Rude Staff

I would recommend Dr Mendez to everyone but you will have to put up with her very rude staff in the front. They forget to call in your medication and when you call and call and call, They lady responsible for this is very rude. If you want to see Dr. Mendez I suggest you go to her Margate office.

September 6th, 2013

LPN

The staff is rude and very bad bed side manner they speak to you in way in the medical field is not done righted. Mendez need to send them to medical school to learn how to treat the patient right. Or hire a new staff...Good luck with this this and as for getting your information across to the doctor that won't happen for the pass four month I try getting my med refill and it did get to the doctor the inform...not a good place to go to...Think about it.

February 15th, 2013

Rude Staff; no patient privacy; uncleanliness; technician gets offended if asked to wash hands and sanitize the phlebotomy hand rest and argues, Dr does not wash hands or don gloves before or after exam; no explanation of lab results or education for follow up

April 3rd, 2017