Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

350 Blountville Hwy
Ste 201
Bristol, TN 37620
423-968-2772
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Avoid  |  show details
by Chain smoking fat guy on Sep 7th, 2014

He spent an hour using NLP and blatant bullying to reduce me, an already desperately sick person, to a nervous wreck. He hates hillbillies, smokers, the obese and everyone else not as smart as he is. He is rude, sick and a danger to your day if not your health. AVOID!!! (Note: He has been "released" from his position by Wellmont, Inc., so goodbye, Dr., we won't miss you).

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
by Shawn on Aug 11th, 2014

Find any other doctor you can. Rogers is rude and dont care at all about your pain and its a pain clinic?? Must be worstcone ever.

|  IGNORED AND LEFT TO SUFFER  |  show details
by R. P. on Jun 4th, 2014

I saw Dr. Rogers for over a year for several serious medical issues.I worked in the medical field before becoming sick, and i've never seen a Dr. treat and speak to a patient with such rudeness and disrespect. Didn't care abt. my problems or increasing pain or illness. ended up in hospital and got put down for becoming increasingly ill and having more complications and pain. he said he was treating me for one pain issue only as i got sicker.. spoke to me and my family like we were trash. i felt sick to my stomach just having to visit the office, knowing i was going to get jumped on for having problems.tells you to call and come in if you are having problems and need help, then proceeds to lecture you for an hour for coming in. I feel he is in the war on pain patients and refused to try other medications or doses to help me.. he left me to suffer, and actually told me "i dont care" about your issues. Id look elsewhere if i were looking for a pain dr to help you..that is unless youre a glutton for punishment..the staff is wonderful though and always kind and willing to help any way they could. i have to give them a thumbs up for trying to help people. ill let my faith in God see me thru and let him deal with the issue. also i have several family members who see the other provider in this office and they get good care..no problems.

|  What can I say!!  |  show details
by Betty Mora on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr Rogers, I think he was a good Dr overall but when your in pain and u tell him your med's not working and he thinks nothing is wrong with u and u take extra med's just to ease the pain u get in trouble for it..I am Disable with my back and he put me on the lowest dose of med's he could after me telling him it don't work..Well Dr Rogers you were a ok Dr abd I did not see you yesterday it was a ***** * anyways she discharged me because I had to take a few extra pills to even get out of bed..Well thats ok God will take care of you..Oh! The nurses wss great:)...Dr Tchou was best Dr ever

|  Good as they get  |  show details
by Marty Bowsky on Jun 11th, 2013

Dr. Rogers found the one "fix" for my neck problem that had been treated for over 20 years, with no results. I found him to be compassionate, very knowledgeable, courteous, everything you'd want in a Dr. Like others, my only regret is that he is not practicing in NC. I was his first electronic nerve stimulator patient, and that immediately stopped my constant pain.

|  GreatGreat Doctor  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Rogers is very professional and considerate. I'm very offended that anyone would see him as otherwise. Dr. Rogers understands pain and always recommends the best treatment. He was the first doctor I've seen that didn't automatically insist on operating on my back. He took the time to listen to my problem and didn't hurry me along. I heard he's leaving the pain clinic. I'd like to know where he's going. I'll drive 200 miles or more just to keep his service.If anyone knows where he's going please email me at thomas.clayton@dpsnc.net.

|  You better hope you fit into the mold he places you in.  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Poorly conceived action plans based on pt info received from inexperienced resident. negative and disrespectful bedside manner. Prescription required return calls to clinic to get written. Dr R was insensitive to c/o pain due months of inadequate therapy. He expects the pt to exist with severe pain until he makes the next decision a month later.

|  show details
May 17th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Rogers monthly for a couple of years. He has always been courteous and helpful. I have a number of complicated pain problems and he is as knowledgeable as one could be about them. He has a keen intellect with great recall and a compassionate manner. One day I had to wait over an hour to see him though usually the wait is just a few minutes. I did have a problem when I was hospitalized and missed an appt. Even though I called to cancel I was not allowed to make another appt until someone called him and he ok'd it. Other than that everything has gone smoothly.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
by Marti B on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Rogers is one smart guy. He listened to me, answered my questions and helped me feel so much better. I highly recommend him for anyone who is in chronic pain.

|  show details
by Lillie Stott on May 31st, 2009

I became a patient of Dr. Rogers approximately 10 years ago when he was in western NC. He was always the most caring and courteous doctor that I have ever seen. I started having problems again a couple of years ago and contacted Dr.Rogers. He told me what he thought it could be and what tests to get done. He was right and with his guidance I was able to get help again. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Lesco Rogers. My only regret is that he is not still practicing in western NC.