Dr. Lesco Rogers Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lesco Rogers?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Listens and looks to help recover not just manage

Pain not smoking cessation

Posted on October 4th, 2017

He spent the majority of the appointment talking about my mother's need to quit smoking. Threatened to "fire her" if she didn't. She is 75 years old and has smoked for 60 years, she is not going to quit now. He is a bully, and unprofessional. We will not return to him, so I guess you could say we fired him.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

For the first time in 6 months I finally have a Dr that cares to help me resolve my injury not just manage it.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

dr Rogers is a wonderful physician with a wonderful staff I'm very pleased with my overall experience with Dr Rogers's he's very personable and knowledgeable I'm so pleased to have him.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on July 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Rogers for over a year for Chronic Back Pain from being in the heavy labor field and own a company that deals with a lot of heavy lifting. I started off seeing Dr. Rogers while he worked for Wellmount but he since left that dump and there crappy staff to start his own practice. Wellmount wouldnt even tell his patients where to find him so thanks to FB and some detective work I found Dr. Rogers. I found him before he opened up his new practice being Asheville Pain Management and was his first patient. I have to say he has been nothing but caring and compassionate with me and to those that smoke and are whining about him not tolerating it then Quit!! It will make you feel a hundred times better and he knows this hence the reason he wants you to quit.. I feel after 8 years of medical school and the elite holdings he has had he should brag or atleast mention this to his patients to make them aware he is not a fly by night doctor. Again, I know the whole ordeal with Wellmount and they are a scam organization that he got out of so squash the fired crap I have seen on other reviews cause this was not the case.... If you want quality health care and a great staff then go to Asheville Pain Management and follow his orders but if you smoke and don't want to take his advise or you just want hundreds of narcotics to eat up in a week or sell then go elsewhere as he won't and shouldn't tolerate this...

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Rogers where are you? You left the office and Arden and never gave me your contact information at your new practice in Asheville. He is the best paying position I've ever had and help keep my chronic pain under control so that I could live a happy healthy functioning life continue to work at my job and wake up pain free he is very personable and caring always made me feel such a tease always look forward to seeing him, I just wish somebody could tell me where he relocated I am not happy with the PA that took over his care he is arrogant and quite frankly doesn't have the experience to be actively treating my chronic pain he's made a lot of changes that are not beneficial for my health

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I really enjoyed Dr Rogers. He's very intelligent and knowledgeable. Very caring.

Worst Dr. in the area.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Horrible person that should have his license removed. All he did was brag about being on the board at Duke and refused any form of help with my ongoing problem. He apparently doesn't like when a large man accompanies his grandmother to his office either for fear of getting knocked the f*** out for his awful bedside manner.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

This office is located in Arden NC. Pain Management Associates. Dr Lesco Rogers and his front office staff are very unprofesaional. I have never been treated so incredibly horrible and flat out lied to by a doctors office. They have no compassion and should NOT be in business serving the public.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Does not listen. Never makes eye contact. Talks down to you. Ridicules patients. Bad doc!

Avoid

Posted on September 7th, 2014

He spent an hour using NLP and blatant bullying to reduce me, an already desperately sick person, to a nervous wreck. He hates hillbillies, smokers, the obese and everyone else not as smart as he is. He is rude, sick and a danger to your day if not your health. AVOID!!! (Note: He has been "released" from his position by Wellmont, Inc., so goodbye, Dr., we won't miss you).

Bad Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Find any other doctor you can. Rogers is rude and dont care at all about your pain and its a pain clinic?? Must be worstcone ever.