Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

2.5

by sandy s on Jun 30th, 2015

This office is located in Arden NC. Pain Management Associates. Dr Lesco Rogers and his front office staff are very unprofesaional. I have never been treated so incredibly horrible and flat out lied to by a doctors office. They have no compassion and should NOT be in business serving the public.

horrible experience show details horrible experience
by jerri on Jun 5th, 2015

Hands down the most inconsiderant in compassionate Dr that I have EVER had to see, an especially to b a pain management Dr, horrible horrible experience, needs to lose his medical lisence an never b able to work with humans or even animals ever again! Severly arrogent an hurtful,

worst over payed lazy Dr iv ever seen show details worst over payed lazy Dr iv ever seen
by fancy on Jun 4th, 2015

Most deplorable additude i have ever delt with in a Dr! He DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS JOB OR U!, trust me folks, this is a way for him to sit on his lazy tail end in a air conditioned building, (that folks like myself have built for his sorry self by the sweat of our brow, an are now suffering greatly for) an judge an put labels on people just because yur sick!!! I would b completly ashamed to label myself as a Dr an act the way he does! DO NOT GO SEE THIS EGOTISTICAL JERK its not worth the hoop jumpin garbage u go through to get the help, i wouldnt recommend him to a snake! An i hate snakes, just sayin....do yourself a favor an find a Dr who earns there money by doing the job they sat out to do, cause this joker does not care about u, hes way yo stuck on his credentails an so forth an letting u know about em to even do the job he gets paid way too much for, deplorable excuse for a human let alone a Dr

APPALLED show details APPALLED
May 5th, 2015

Went to Dr Rogers w/great hopes.Was told when made appt no meds 1st visit . Understood. Was NOT told if smoked you had 30 days to quit. If you didn't or if finds out existing patient smokes he will "Fire you. Terminate you. F.I.R.E.-Fire you" Repeated this several times , while his back to you, several times. Then went on bragging bout himself . DUKE grad, head Psychiatric Depot member this and that and HE WAS GOOD at what he does. Oh, when he walked in, I went to shake his hand and gave me 2 of his fingers since pen in hand. Didn't even move them nor did he look at me. He is VERY egotistical and would NOT recommend him to anyone.

Apr 8th, 2015

Does not listen. Never makes eye contact. Talks down to you. Ridicules patients. Bad doc!

Avoid show details Avoid
by Chain smoking fat guy on Sep 7th, 2014

He spent an hour using NLP and blatant bullying to reduce me, an already desperately sick person, to a nervous wreck. He hates hillbillies, smokers, the obese and everyone else not as smart as he is. He is rude, sick and a danger to your day if not your health. AVOID!!! (Note: He has been "released" from his position by Wellmont, Inc., so goodbye, Dr., we won't miss you).

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
by Shawn on Aug 11th, 2014

Find any other doctor you can. Rogers is rude and dont care at all about your pain and its a pain clinic?? Must be worstcone ever.

IGNORED AND LEFT TO SUFFER show details IGNORED AND LEFT TO SUFFER
by R. P. on Jun 4th, 2014

I saw Dr. Rogers for over a year for several serious medical issues.I worked in the medical field before becoming sick, and i've never seen a Dr. treat and speak to a patient with such rudeness and disrespect. Didn't care abt. my problems or increasing pain or illness. ended up in hospital and got put down for becoming increasingly ill and having more complications and pain. he said he was treating me for one pain issue only as i got sicker.. spoke to me and my family like we were trash. i felt sick to my stomach just having to visit the office, knowing i was going to get jumped on for having problems.tells you to call and come in if you are having problems and need help, then proceeds to lecture you for an hour for coming in. I feel he is in the war on pain patients and refused to try other medications or doses to help me.. he left me to suffer, and actually told me "i dont care" about your issues. Id look elsewhere if i were looking for a pain dr to help you..that is unless youre a glutton for punishment..the staff is wonderful though and always kind and willing to help any way they could. i have to give them a thumbs up for trying to help people. ill let my faith in God see me thru and let him deal with the issue. also i have several family members who see the other provider in this office and they get good care..no problems.

What can I say!! show details What can I say!!
by Betty Mora on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr Rogers, I think he was a good Dr overall but when your in pain and u tell him your med's not working and he thinks nothing is wrong with u and u take extra med's just to ease the pain u get in trouble for it..I am Disable with my back and he put me on the lowest dose of med's he could after me telling him it don't work..Well Dr Rogers you were a ok Dr abd I did not see you yesterday it was a ***** * anyways she discharged me because I had to take a few extra pills to even get out of bed..Well thats ok God will take care of you..Oh! The nurses wss great:)...Dr Tchou was best Dr ever

Good as they get show details Good as they get
by Marty Bowsky on Jun 11th, 2013

Dr. Rogers found the one "fix" for my neck problem that had been treated for over 20 years, with no results. I found him to be compassionate, very knowledgeable, courteous, everything you'd want in a Dr. Like others, my only regret is that he is not practicing in NC. I was his first electronic nerve stimulator patient, and that immediately stopped my constant pain.

GreatGreat Doctor show details GreatGreat Doctor
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Rogers is very professional and considerate. I'm very offended that anyone would see him as otherwise. Dr. Rogers understands pain and always recommends the best treatment. He was the first doctor I've seen that didn't automatically insist on operating on my back. He took the time to listen to my problem and didn't hurry me along. I heard he's leaving the pain clinic. I'd like to know where he's going. I'll drive 200 miles or more just to keep his service.If anyone knows where he's going please email me at thomas.clayton@dpsnc.net.

You better hope you fit into the mold he places you in. show details You better hope you fit into the mold he places you in.
Jul 14th, 2011

Poorly conceived action plans based on pt info received from inexperienced resident. negative and disrespectful bedside manner. Prescription required return calls to clinic to get written. Dr R was insensitive to c/o pain due months of inadequate therapy. He expects the pt to exist with severe pain until he makes the next decision a month later.

May 17th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Rogers monthly for a couple of years. He has always been courteous and helpful. I have a number of complicated pain problems and he is as knowledgeable as one could be about them. He has a keen intellect with great recall and a compassionate manner. One day I had to wait over an hour to see him though usually the wait is just a few minutes. I did have a problem when I was hospitalized and missed an appt. Even though I called to cancel I was not allowed to make another appt until someone called him and he ok'd it. Other than that everything has gone smoothly.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by Marti B on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Rogers is one smart guy. He listened to me, answered my questions and helped me feel so much better. I highly recommend him for anyone who is in chronic pain.

by Lillie Stott on May 31st, 2009

I became a patient of Dr. Rogers approximately 10 years ago when he was in western NC. He was always the most caring and courteous doctor that I have ever seen. I started having problems again a couple of years ago and contacted Dr.Rogers. He told me what he thought it could be and what tests to get done. He was right and with his guidance I was able to get help again. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Lesco Rogers. My only regret is that he is not still practicing in western NC.