A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesile Kersun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersun
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kersun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersun graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kersun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesile Segal Kersun MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lesile S. Kersun practice?
- Dr. Lesile Kersun has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesile Kersun practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatric Specialists.