A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesile Kersun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersun
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kersun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersun graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kersun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesile Segal Kersun MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lesile S. Kersun practice?
- Dr. Lesile Kersun has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesile Kersun practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Oncologists.