The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Kersun
Dr. Leslie Kersun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in King Of Prussia, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kersun is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Kersun has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Leslie Kersun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Michael Hogarty
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Megan Lavoie
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Stephan Grupp
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi26