A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslee Cochrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslee Cochrane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochrane graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Cochrane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslee Bert Cochrane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslee B. Cochrane practice?
- Dr. Leslee Cochrane has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslee Cochrane practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Primary Care Doctors.