A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslee Cochrane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochrane
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cochrane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslee Cochrane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochrane graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Cochrane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslee Bert Cochrane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslee B. Cochrane practice?
- Dr. Leslee Cochrane has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslee Cochrane practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Primary Care Doctors.