A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslee Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslee Jaeger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslee Jaeger, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jaeger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Maple Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslee Jackels Jaeger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslee J. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Leslee Jaeger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslee Jaeger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Osseo, MN.