Dr. Lesley Aiken MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

February 9th, 2015
Ms.
In reading the reviews of my doctor, I guess I don't really understand them. She is really the best doctor I have ever had and cares a lot about me as a person. I feel like she has time for all of my medical concerns, even the ones I feel might be silly, and I am reassured after seeing her. I wouldn't change doctors ever.

January 1st, 2015
Bad experience
I found this doctor to be short fused, not a good listener and very rude. I would not go back.

November 23rd, 2013
dr. aiken hardly listened to any of my concerns before printing me out paperwork about the three possible conditions that could be causing my symptoms. she was totally dismissive and made me feel stupid. i had to wait 20 minutes in the exam room for her. it was a total waste of my time.

February 11th, 2013
This doctor is mean
Didn't like her at all. She had a very belittling tone, and treated me like I was a burden. Every time I tried to speak she would cut me off and have something condescending to say. Doctors are supposed to heal, not be a heel. She is just mean. She also seems to really dislike people of various sizes.

November 18th, 2012
I can't say enough bad thingIs about this doctor
She was very snippy and had a bad attitude. Why would anyone go to this nasty personality?

October 27th, 2012
Was rude to me.
Found her to be rude.

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Aiken is the best doctor I have ever had! I have several complex medical issues that I have struggled with my entire life. Dr. Aiken is the first doctor who took the time to really get to know me, understand the issues I have and help me work on improving my health and my life. She listens and follows up with me. She answers all of my emails and calls very promptly. She has even called me from her office to check in a few times just to see how I am doing. I feel extremely well taken care of and heard with her. I really appreciate her and look forward to keeping her as my doctor for as long as possible!

October 11th, 2010
Schedule appointments early in the day!
I needed a checkup/physicial. The appointment I scheduled was the last appointment time of the day. I could tell Dr. Aiken wanted to get out of the office because I felt very rushed and when I told her about some of my concerns she made me feel like I was a hyper-chondriac. She told me I didnt have cancer (which I wasn't even considering, I just had some unusual things going on with my body) she printed some information for me and told me to go home and read it. If i had any questions after I read it I could have a phone conversation with her... She belittled me and my issues and rushed me out of the room. I will change doctors now :)