Dr. Lesley Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lesley Arnold?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

Dr Lesley Arnold

Dr Arnold, is by far, the best doctor I have ever been to!! She is highly intelligent, thorough, organized, compassionate, relatable, kind, and extremely helpful! ( I could go on....) I have seen so many doctors in my life and she has set the standard very high for all those I see from here on out. I see her for my fibromyalgia and she also helps with my other health issues. I highly recommend her!!

March 12th, 2014

Highly Recommended Fibromyalgia Doctor

Dr. Arnold lends years of experience and expertise in evaluating the individual with fibromyalgia. I continue to learn about this condition as Dr. Arnold has carefully helped me piece together all that fibro entails over the past couple of years that I have been her patient. She functions as my brain many times over as cognitive struggles in my case obscure the real picture of fibro especially in the beginninng of treatment. In addition, Dr. Arnold has a superb bedside manner, is patient and lends much time with each of my visits. Thus, she is easy to talk to, easy to listen to. Her recommendations for pain alleviation via psychotherapy, hands on myofascial release exercise and medications including over the counter supplements have been of tremendous help. Anyone who suffers the affliction of fibromyalgia can benefit greatly here.

February 11th, 2017