Dr. Lesley Bevan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

August 16th, 2016
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Bevan. She's extremely knowledgable and answers all of my questions, even if I've already asked them!

January 7th, 2014
Professional and Caring OBGYN
I'm not sure how you could give her a bad review. Dr. Bevan delievered both of my babies. During my first pregnancy, I was taken back when she would call me herself to explain test results or follow up on questions I had. I have a bicornuate uterus which made both of my babies go in a breech position. She put me at ease during my first pregnancy that I was determined for her to deliver my second baby. After going through two pregnancies, two c-sections, two breeched babies, ECV, and polyhydramnios (extra amniotic fluid) I wouldn't want anyone else to have been in the delivery room with me (besides my husband, of course). She is an amazing doctor! Friendly, professional, personable, and caring. I was a nervous wreck with both pregnancies and she helped me through every moment of nervousness, anxiety, and through every tear. She always took time to answer my list of questions and I can't thank her enough for delivering both of my beautiful babies!

March 12th, 2013
New mother
Dr. Bevan was an irresponsible doctor who put her needs and schedule in front of my and my baby's safety. I have 3 doctors in my family and they were all taken aback by decisions that she made during my labor and delivery. If and when I can conceive again she is the last doctor I would turn to. She is a liability to the metro OBGYN practice. I hope she learned from the mistakes she made with me as I wish that on no one.