A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Brinkman-Mosiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Brinkman-Mosiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Brinkman-Mosiman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman-Mosiman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Brinkman-Mosiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley E Brinkman-Mosiman FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lesley E. Brinkman-Mosiman practice?
- Dr. Lesley Brinkman-Mosiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Brinkman-Mosiman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pekin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Pekin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.