A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Carson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Carson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Abuse
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Home Care
- House Calls
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley S Carson MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley S. Carson practice?
- Dr. Lesley Carson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Carson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.