A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Carson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Carson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Abuse
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Home Care
- House Calls
- Memory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley S Carson MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley S. Carson practice?
- Dr. Lesley Carson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Carson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.