A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Dickson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Dickson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Ruth Dickson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley R. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Lesley Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Dickson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists and Las Vegas Addiction Specialists.