A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Dickson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Ruth Dickson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley R. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Lesley Dickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Dickson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.