A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drummond-Borg
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drummond-Borg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond-Borg graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Drummond-Borg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley M Drummond-Borg MBBS and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Lesley M. Drummond-Borg practice?
- Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Geneticists.