A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg, MBBS, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Drummond-Borg graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Dr. Drummond-Borg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drummond-Borg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lesley M. Drummond-Borg practice?
Dr. Lesley Drummond-Borg practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Abilene, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Geneticists, and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.