Dr. Lesley Garber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lesley Garber?

June 20th, 2014

Caring & Professional

Dr.Lesley Garber spends the time with you to get an accurate diagnosis, follows up with a visit is needed, and has great bedside manners. I would recommend her to everyone who is in need of a good family doctor.

March 29th, 2014

Wonderful!

My husband need a quick appointment and Dr. Garber was the one on-call. She was so nice and she listened to everything we had to say. She even addressed health issues that were not part of the original appointment. She has great bedside manner and I would recommend her to everyone.

September 23rd, 2011

great with kids

My daughter was 3 and didn't want to go to the doctor and was nervous. My daughter brought a doll. Dr. Garber spent extra time with us Dr. Garber did a baby check up on the doll! After that my daughter was fine with going to the doctors.

June 21st, 2011

Outstanding Primary Care Physian

Dr. Garber has been my familys' primary care physician for more than a decade. Her diligence in our care gave warning of adult onset of diabetes before I became insulin dependent, and identified a trend in white blood cell count which led to an early diagnosis of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, an incurable, but treatable form of cancer. Althoug I am a male, I am quite comfortable with her performing all the obtrusive exams that men don't like.

July 26th, 2010

Highly Recommend

I've had Leslie as a doctor for over three years, and she and Barb are fantastic! I couldn't be happier with either of them.

April 20th, 2010

Caring Doctor

I would recommend this doctor to anyone

April 12th, 2010

Dr Garber is inaccessable and nurse Tonya is blatantly rude

Purse was stolen from my car with my medications and the police advised me to contact my doctor. She refused to refill the perscription and the nurse treated me as though I was a drug seeking luniatic. Being without my medication left me in severe pain and added insult to injury after being the victim of theft.

October 7th, 2009

Very caring and knowlegable

Upon seeing both my children, Dr. Garber was very caring and knowleable of their conditions. She was prompt and spent a lot of time with us in trying to decide on the right treatment for the problem. Would definately recommend her as a doctor.

August 27th, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Her nurse Tonya is extremely rude; Dr. Garber herself is a horrible doctor who does not diagnose correctly, who would prefer to see her patient suffer than to provide any solutions and she does not listen to the patients.

October 3rd, 2017