Lesley Harris MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016
Dr. Harris is incredible. She used to be a better listener though and my visits weren't as rushed as they seem now. But overall, I really trust her.

October 2nd, 2015
Does not seem to listen
Unfortunely, I think Dr. Harris has been quite dismissive about the issues I share with her. I just seen her the 3rd time this yr for what I believe may be a serious problem. She makes me feel that I making up my symptoms and that they are not very important. She always says I'll be back and she doesn't come back to tell me next steps or to see if I have any other questions, nor to ease my concerns. A nurse ends up coming in to let me honor do bloodworm, and I leave still feeling concerned. I have tried finding a better pcp but I have contacted 2 other referred pcp's and they are not taking new patients. I can't help but to worry, about if she will truly focus on what could be going on with me. I use to think that I would recommend her, but I feel that when the convo gets past surface level, and a real problem arises she does not seem to focus on what could be the real issues and seems to get distant. I would not recommend.

September 6th, 2013
Excellent physician. Very responsive to questions about lab results. Friendly staff. Dr. Harris has been my physician for the last three years and I would recommend her.

June 7th, 2013
doesn't listen
Don't feel she ever really 'heard' me and focused on what she decided was most important. Left exam room before I was finished with questions and when I told nurse that heard her say she was going to see another patient first before coming back to finish with me. Needs to learn the phrase 'did you have anything else you wanted to discuss' before walking out. Ended up wasting 20 more minutes of my day waiting around for her to decide to come back. Will be finding another Dr.

February 18th, 2011
WOW... I finally found a doctor I feel I can totally trust
I am a nurse and I have been generally very healthy. Now that I am getting older it was time to find a doc I could respect, trust and rely on. From the first visit I was so impressed by Dr. Harris. Here style, concern, genuine caring nature was evident and yet I knew I better follow her instructions or else. I love her!

November 13th, 2016