A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Jarvis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Jarvis, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Jarvis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Ann Jarvis MD and PHD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lesley A. Jarvis practice?
- Dr. Lesley Jarvis has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Jarvis practices Radiation Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Radiation Oncologists.