A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Loss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Loss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Loss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley C Loss MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lesley C. Loss practice?
- Dr. Lesley Loss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Loss practices Dermatology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists.