A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Luk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Luk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Luk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Luk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Luk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Joel Luk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. Luk practice?
- Dr. Lesley Luk has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Luk practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.