A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Luk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Luk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Luk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Luk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Joel Luk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lesley J. Luk practice?
- Dr. Lesley Luk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Luk practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.