A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Motheral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Motheral is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Motheral, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Motheral graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Motheral has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
- Covenant Women And Children S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motheral accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lesley C. Motheral practice?
Dr. Lesley Motheral practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.