A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Nurse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Nurse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Nurse, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nurse graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nurse has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Nurse MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lesley Nurse practice?
- Dr. Lesley Nurse has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Nurse practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ysidro, CA and San Marcos, CA.
See Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.