Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lesley Schmitz
Dr. Lesley Schmitz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Schmitz is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lesley Schmitz has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lesley Schmitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.