A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Segal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Kay Segal MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lesley K. Segal practice?
- Dr. Lesley Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Segal practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.